SE Floval Flyer 24"
Year in and year out, the Floval Flyer is one of the fastest 24" cruisers on the track. This year's bike is built with a lightweight 6066 aluminum frame featuring a super-stiff bi-oval downtube, internally machined integrated head tube and 3D-forged dropouts. And the parts lineup is full of top-notch, name-brand parts: Alienation rims, Promax brakes and levers, Promax Impact stem, Vee Speed Booster tires and an ultra-lightweight Pivotal seat and seatpost. All of this at a featherweight 23.5 pounds!
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and tapered rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with tapered legs
- Promax Banger 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with 24mm hollow spindle and sealed external bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles
- Vee Tire Co MK3 tires for ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- 23.5 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.