SE Big Ripper 29" Wood Grain
*Aprox delivery March/April 2022*
AKA "Big Woody"
The PK Ripper was the raddest, baddest, and most famous bike during the first BMX boom in the early 80s. Fast forward 40 years to today and now it’s the 29” Big Ripper that’s on top during the Big Bike BMX boom. This Big Ripper frame now comes equipped with an American bottom bracket and an OG seatstay wishbone plate just like the original PK Ripper. The 29” x 2.4” SE Bozack tires are just wide enough to give stability and cushion, but also roll extremely fast. Whether you are an old school BMX rider reliving your youth or a new school SE bike life rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is for you.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset (Wood Grain does not include padset)
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.