SE Monster Ripper 29"+
The 29”+ Monster Ripper is the biggest PK Ripper that we’ve ever built! The monster sized PK frame design features oversized tubing, integrated head tube, the classic PK Ripper gusset, and a legendary looptail rear end built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires. For extra stopping power, this bike comes equipped with Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. If you want to ride the biggest & baddest PK Ripper on the planet, this is the bike you need.
- 6061 Aluminum Monster PK Ripper frame with integrated headset and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29"" x 2.8"" tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 33.9 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.