The ElliptiGO 8C is the most popular elliptical bike in the world for one reason – it’s the perfect combination of price and performance. With a long stride length, running-like motion and wide gear range, the 8C is the elliptical bike of choice for everyone from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts and recreational riders. Whether you are looking to hammer a short interval workout, ride a century or cruise the neighborhood for fun, the 8C will deliver the experience you’re seeking. For comfort, performance and price, the ElliptiGO 8C delivers the best bang for your buck.
LONG STRIDE LENGTH
With a maximum length of 25 inches, you get a full range of motion and balanced muscle activation, making it possible to comfortable tackle any ride.
16”-25” ADJUSTABLE STRIDE
Four adjustable stride-length settings allow you to adjust the bike to your desired range of motion for the optimal riding experience.
LONG FOOT PLATFORM
An elongated foot platform allows you to adjust foot placement, targeting different muscle groups and letting you fine-tune your position on the fly for comfort and performance.
TELESCOPING STEERING COLUMN
A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the 3C in a vehicle.
Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
8-SPEED INTERNAL HUB
The8 internal gears reduce maintenance and provide a large range of resistance, allowing you to conquer the steepest of hills and sprint at speeds of 25mph+.
Compatibility with many stationary trainers lets you train year-round, either outside on the road or inside when the weather is bad.
- Wheelbase 54″ (137cm)
- Total Length 75″ (190.5 cm)
- Weight 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Operating Height 50-58″ (127-147 cm)
- Storing Height (with front wheel) 32″ (81 cm) with steering extender
- Storing Height (no front wheel) 27″ (70 cm) with steering extender
- Crank Length 6.75 – 10.5″ (171 – 267mm)
- Gears/Speeds 8
- Total Gear Range 306%
- Avg Gear Step 17%
- Gear Ratio Range .527 – 1.615
- Gear Inch Range 33 – 102
- Gain Ratio Range 1.6 – 7.5
- Stride Length 16 – 25″ (41-64 cm)
- Stride Height 2.4 – 5.8″
- Front and Rear Brakes Linear pull rim brakes
- Grips Ergon GC3 multi-position
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum with VSL
- Frame 7005-T6 Aluminum
- Fork 20″ butted chro-moly with 1.5″ steerer
- Brake Levers Avid FR5, two finger levers
- Propulsion System Patented Elliptidrive technology
- Drive Arms Aluminum with composite nylon foot
- Track System Integral with modular inserts
- Chainring 53-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
- Bottom Bracket Isis drive, sealed bearings
- Sprocket 16-tooth
- Hub Shimano 8-speed internally-geared hub
- Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
- Steering Extender Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation
- Headset 1.5′ threadless
- Kickstand Dual leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Kwest, 20″ x 1.5″ 60TPI, 100-psi
- Handlebar Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm
- Stem Forged aluminum, 120mm x 7 deg.
- Shifter Shimano Alfine SL-S500 trigger
- Front Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke
- Rear Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade
- Recommended Riding Terrain Flat and hilly terrain
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 15 mph (24 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 23+ mph (37+ kph)
- Workout Resistance Selection 8 different levels of resistance. 306% total resistance range. 17% difference between levels