The ElliptiGO 3C is our entry-level long-stride model. With three gears to choose from, the 3C is perfect for anyone who wants to get a great cardio workout on flat terrain or gently rolling hills. You can enjoy a comfortable cruising experience or push the pace to reach speeds up to 25mph. Like all of our long-stride bikes, the 3C’s adjustable stride length and handlebar height enable you to find the perfect position for a comfortable ride. Get outside and have fun exercising on the ElliptiGO 3C!
LONG STRIDE LENGTH
With a maximum length of 25 inches, you get a full range of motion and balanced muscle activation, making it possible to comfortable tackle any ride.
16”-25” ADJUSTABLE STRIDE
Four adjustable stride-length settings allow you to adjust the bike to your desired range of motion for the optimal riding experience.
LONG FOOT PLATFORM
An elongated foot platform allows you to adjust foot placement, targeting different muscle groups and letting you fine-tune your position on the fly for comfort and performance.
TELESCOPING STEERING COLUMN
A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the 3C in a vehicle.
Ergonomic grips provide an extra level of comfort and support for your hands and upper body when steering or resting on the handlebars.
Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
3-SPEED INTERNAL HUB
The3 internal gears reduce maintenance and give enough resistance options to provide a great cardio workout over flat terrain or gently rolling hills.
Compatibility with many stationary trainers lets you train year-round, either outside on the road or inside when the weather is bad.
- Wheelbase 54″ (137cm)
- Total Length 75″ (190.5 cm)
- Weight 41.8 lbs (20 kg)
- Operating Height 50-56″ (127-142 cm)
- Storing Height (with front wheel) 47.0″ (119 cm) with steering extender
- Storing Height (no front wheel) 24.5″ (62 cm) with steering extender
- Crank Length 6.75 – 10.5″ (171 – 267mm)
- Gears/Speeds 3
- Total Gear Range 177%
- Avg Gear Step 33%
- Gear Ratio Range 3.0 – 5.3
- Gear Inch Range 58 – 103
- Gain Ratio Range 1.6 – 7.5
- Stride Length 16 – 25” (41-64 cm)
- Stride Height 2.4 – 5.8″
- Front and Rear Brakes Linear pull rim brakes
- Grips Velo ergonomic grips
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum with VSL
- Frame 7005-T6 Aluminum
- Fork 20″ butted chro-moly with 1.5″ steerer
- Brake Levers Two finger levers
- Propulsion System Patented Elliptidrive technology
- Drive Arms Aluminum with composite nylon foot
- Track System Integral with modular inserts
- Chainring 52-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
- Bottom Bracket Isis drive, sealed bearings
- Sprocket 13-tooth
- Hub Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub
- Steering Column Adjustable height index locking
- Steering Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing
- Headset 1.5′ threadless
- Kickstand Dual leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Kwest, 20″ x 1.5″ 60TPI, 100-psi
- Handlebar Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm
- Stem Forged aluminum, 120mm x 7 deg.
- Shifter Sturmey Archer S30 trigger shifter
- Front Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke
- Rear Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Climb steep hills up to 5% grade
- Recommended Riding Terrain Flat and hilly terrain
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 15 mph (24 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 23+ mph (37+ kph)
- Workout 3 different levels of resistance. 177% total resistance range. 33% difference between levels