For the ultimate in elliptical cycling performance, choose the ElliptiGO 11R. With carbon-fiber drive arms and 11 gears, the 11R is the lightest, smoothest and most versatile long-stride elliptical bike in the world. Whether you are tackling an epic endurance ride or hammering through a speed session, the 11R delivers the power and performance you need to succeed. Make no mistake – the 11R is one comfortable ride, but it was built to compete. Give it your all.
LONG STRIDE LENGTH
With a maximum length of 25 inches, you get a full range of motion and balanced muscle activation, making it possible to comfortable tackle any ride.
16”-25” Adjustable Stride
Four adjustable stride-length settings allow you to adjust the bike to your desired range of motion for the optimal riding experience.
LONG FOOT PLATFORM
An elongated foot platform allows you to adjust foot placement, targeting different muscle groups and letting you fine-tune your position on the fly for comfort and performance.
CARBON-FIBER DRIVE ARMS
High-tech carbon fiber reduces weight and road vibration, giving you the smoothest ride on the road.
FOLDING STEERING COLUMN
Using a hinged quick-release, the folding steering column provides a sturdy ride and makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the 11R in a vehicle.
Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
11-SPEED INTERNAL HUB
The 11 internal gears reduce maintenance and provide the largest range of gears, allowing you to conquer the steepest of hills and ride faster and farther with the greatest comfort.
Compatibility with many stationary trainers lets you train year-round, either outside on the road or inside when the weather is bad.
- Wheelbase 54″ (137cm)
- Total Length 75″ (190.5 cm)
- Weight 39.4 lbs (17.9 kg)
- Operating Height 50-58″ (127-147 cm)
- Storing Height 35″ (89 cm)
- Storing Height 27″ (70 cm)
- Crank Length 6.75 – 10.5″ (171 – 267mm)
- Gears/Speeds 11
- Total Gear Range 409%
- Avg Gear Step 14%
- Gear Ratio Range .527 – 2.153
- Gear Inch Range 29 – 118
- Gain Ratio Range 1.4 – 5.6
- Stride Length 16-25″ (41-64 cm)
- Stride Height 2.4 – 5.8″
- Front and Rear Brakes Avid Single Digit 7 linear pull rim
- Grips Ergon GC3 multi-position
- Cranks Custom forged aluminum with VSL
- Frame 7005-T6 Aluminum
- Fork 20″ butted chro-moly with 1.5″ steerer
- Brake Levers Avid Speed Dial 7, two finger levers
- Propulsion System Patented Elliptidrive technology
- Drive Arms Multi-modulus carbon-fiber monococque
- Track System Integral with modular inserts
- Chainring 52-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum
- Bottom Bracket Isis drive, sealed bearings
- Sprocket 18-tooth
- Hub Shimano 11-speed internally geared hub
- Steering Column Adjustable, roto-lock safety technology
- Steering Forged Aluminum, anti-rotation indexing
- Headset 1.5′ threadless
- Kickstand Dual leg, forged aluminum kickstand
- Tires Kenda Kwest, 20″ x 1.5″ 60 TPI, 100-psi
- Handlebar Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm
- Stem Forged aluminum, 120mm x 7 deg.
- Shifter Shimano Alfine SL-S700 trigger shifter
- Front Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke
- Rear Wheel 20″ aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke
- Climbing Activity Sprinting Speed (flat terrain)
- Recommended Riding Terrain Flat and hilly terrain
- Cruising Speed (flat terrain) 15 mph (24 kph)
- Sprinting Speed (flat terrain) 23+ mph (37+ kph)
- Workout Resistance Selection 11 different levels of resistance. 409% total resistance range. 14% difference between levels